All artworks purchased from Gallery Kolkata is a Final Sale. Please do note that we follow a No Return Policy.
- Thus money received post purchases cannot be refunded.
- No refunds for color variation, which is unavoidable. The artwork image may vary in color due to individual computer resolution & color settings.
However GK would accept a return under the following circumstances:
1. In the unlikely event that any item purchased from GK is subsequently proven to be unauthentic, GK will refund the full purchase price and shipping costs paid by you. This will be handled on a case-to-case basis and require examinable proof of questionable authenticity to be provided by an established authority.
This guarantee holds for one year from the date of purchase of the original artwork if:
- The actual buyer makes the claim (The benefit of the claim is not assignable to any other person)
- The item is returned in the same condition that it was purchased in.
- The item was indisputably purchased from GK at the time of sale, there was no technique available which could determine that the item was not authentic.
2. An exchange and not a refund of an artwork, should there be a damage to the artwork while on transit. Thus all shipments should be checked immediately and the gallery should be informed of the work being received in good condition. This needs to be done within the 1-3 days of receiving the shipment.
3. If an exchange of work is done of the same artist, provided the other work is of a higher amount than the one purchased. Also the shipping cost of the work returned and the new shipment would be borne by the buyer.